Rules and Regulations
How to Apply:
Sunday, April 19 @ 11:59pm PST
1) Please click the Sign Up page at the top right corner. Follow the instruction to finish the sign up process
2) Upload the video(s) onto YouTube
3) Email the URL to
Please include in your e-mail:
- Student full name
- Piece #1 Title, Composer, Movement (if any), Key
- Piece #2 (if any) Title, Composer, Movement (if any), Key
Please note that the maximum total video time is 8 minutes.
In each video, the contestant should be visible in frame, from head to feet.
5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-17, and 18-24
All the participants will receive judge's comments
1-2 pieces in classical genre (No pop, rock, jazz, film, country, rock music...etc)
-No simplified or arranged versions
-No duet or ensembles are allowed
1st Place, 2nd Place, and 3rd Place winners receive an opportunity to perform in showcase. There is NO additional cost to participate the showcase.
All Decisions are FINAL
Winners’ Showcase: Date and Venue are TBA
- The minimum number of participants is 15, or the competition will be cancelled. In case of cancellation, participants will receive refund of application fee.
- One week upon the audition. every contestant will receive an email whether or not he or she is selected as winner.
-The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners will be announced at the end of the showcase.
-1st Place winners in the past season are not eligible to compete in the same age category.
-The Competition Committe reserves the right to use video and photo materials for the Competition.